Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 18:30
Looking to work in Turkey? Our expert team at Companixa Business Center is here to make your dreams a reality by obtaining your work permit in Turkey. With our in-depth knowledge of the Turkish work permit laws and dedication to your success, we ensure a smooth and hassle-free application process.
Don’t miss out on the vibrant opportunities that await you in this flourishing economy. Take the first step towards your Turkish career today and let us guide you to secure your work permit in Turkey with confidence!
Table of Contents
Introduction to Work Permit in Turkey
Turkey’s strategic location at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, its vibrant economy, and its diverse range of industries have made it an appealing destination for foreign workers. Whether you are an employee, an employer, or a self-employed individual, understanding the work permit process is crucial to ensure a smooth transition into the Turkish job market.
Types of Work Permits
There are several types of work permits available in Turkey, each catering to specific categories of foreign workers. The most common ones include:
- Short-Term Work Permit: Issued for up to one year and designed for temporary and seasonal employment.
- Permanent Work Permit: Granted to foreign nationals with the intention to work in Turkey indefinitely.
- Independent Work Permit: For those who wish to establish and operate their own businesses or professions.
- Turquoise Card: An exclusive type of permit designed to attract high-skilled professionals and investors.
The eligibility criteria for a work permit in Turkey can vary depending on the type of permit being sought. Some common requirements include:
- Employer Sponsorship: Foreign workers must have a job offer from a Turkish employer registered with the Ministry of Family, Labor, and Social Services.
- Qualifications and Experience: Applicants should possess the necessary qualifications, expertise, or experience relevant to the job position.
- Documentary Proof: Valid passport, a completed application form, and supporting documents as per the work permit type.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC): For some professions, a No Objection Certificate from the relevant Turkish association or ministry may be required.
The Application Process
The process of obtaining a work permit in Turkey involves several steps:
- Employer Application: The Turkish employer initiates the application process by submitting the necessary documents and application forms to the Ministry of Labor, and Social Services.
- Work Visa: Once the work permit application is approved, the foreign worker should apply for a work visa at the nearest Turkish consulate or embassy in their home country.
- Arrival in Turkey: After obtaining the work visa, the foreign worker can enter Turkey and start working for the sponsoring employer.
- Residence Permit: Within 30 days of arrival in Turkey, the foreign worker must apply for a residence permit at the local Directorate General of Migration Management.
Why Choose Companixa Business Center?
Navigating the bureaucratic procedures and ensuring that all necessary documents are in order can be a daunting task. Companixa Business Center is your trusted partner in simplifying the process of obtaining a work permit in Turkey.
Our team of experienced professionals offers comprehensive support and assistance at every step, ensuring a smooth and timely application process.
Summary of Work Permit in Turkey
Obtaining a work permit in Turkey can open up a world of opportunities for foreign workers and employers alike. With the right knowledge and support, the process can be streamlined, allowing you to focus on your professional growth or business expansion.
Companixa Business Center is here to assist you throughout the journey, making your transition to the Turkish job market a seamless experience.
Contact Companixa Business Center today to explore the possibilities of working and thriving in Turkey.
Contact Us for Applying for a Work Permit in Turkey
Our team is readily available to address any questions you may have regarding work permit in Turkey, legal requirements, and the various services we offer.
We understand the importance of personalized attention and tailor-made solutions, and we look forward to discussing your specific business goals to provide you with the most effective legal and tax strategies.
At Companixa Business Center, we prioritize clear and prompt communication. For any inquiries or to schedule a consultation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by e-mail or through our Contact page.