Are you looking to establish your business in Turkey? Look no further. Companixa is here to guide you through the complex process of registering your company in Turkey. With our extensive experience and expert legal team, we assist you to register a business in Turkey.
Table of Contents
- How to Register a Business in Turkey?
- Steps to Register Your Business in Turkey
- Bank Account Opening for Your Business
- Reach us for Registering a Business
Our company formation lawyers are experienced in establishing a limited company, joint stock company, holding company, branch office, liaison office, free zone company, management, and governance in Istanbul.
We do provide services to register a business in Turkey and provide other company governance services for foreign persons and companies. We’ve been assisting clients with their company formation needs and their swift migration to Turkey.
How to Register a Business in Turkey?
Moreover, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients including Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
How Many Days Needed to Register a Business in Turkey?
We can form your company and open bank accounts and get online banking in 1-2 days if partners are in Turkey and the company formation process will be faster and cost less.
We can form your company remotely if you are not in Turkey, however, the setup process will be longer and cost more.
Steps to Register Your Business in Turkey
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a limited company (LLC) requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person, there can be a maximum of 50 shareholders. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a limited liability company is 50,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and up to four installments.
Roadmap to Register a Business in Turkey
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
We Need the Following Documents to Register a Business in Turkey
From Real Persons;
- 2 Translated and notarized passport copies
- 2 Passport photos
- Power of Attorney to us for incorporating the company from each shareholder
Bank Account Opening for Your Business
We open bank accounts for companies established in Turkey. Nowadays, there is a huge demand for bank account opening by foreign companies in Turkey. We assist you in opening company bank accounts.
We need the below documents for the company bank account:
- Company articles of incorporation.
- Shareholders’ and directors’ passport copies and their addresses prove documents such as a utility bill.
- Turkish tax id number for each shareholder (we will get it).
- Signature circular for the company.
- Company stamp.
Reach us for Registering a Business
Our dedication to professionalism, integrity, and client satisfaction sets us apart. With an in-depth understanding of Turkish business regulations, we provide personalized solutions that empower your business growth.
Ready to take the next step? Contact Companixa today for expert guidance on how to register your business in Turkey. Let us be your trusted legal partner on this exciting journey.